The Faulty Towers Dining Experience (SATURDAY)
At The Parkway Hotel, Dunmanway, Cork
Saturday 17th December - Doors 7:15pm
Tickets: € 57.00
€55 Plus €2 Online Booking fee - SATURDAY
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience Officially the world’s most sought-after tribute to the BBC sitcom, Faulty Towers.
The Dining Experience is simply unmissable – and ‘outrageously funny’ (BroadwayBaby)! The show, which has played over 500 sell-out shows in Ireland during the last 12 years is playing at The Parkway Hotel as part of a 16-venue pre-Christmas nationwide tour.
Become part of the action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve up mayhem on a plate alongside a 3-course meal and two hours of non-stop laughter. Expect nothing short of guaranteed fun and a brilliant night out as you climb inside the BBC's iconic TV show and experience it from the inside out... With over 70% improvised, this is a completely immersive and highly interactive comedy spectacular where anything can happen... and usually does! Australia born in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience has been receiving critical and audience acclaim ever since. It’s appeared in 41 countries over the years, and tours constantly in Australia, Europe, Scandinavia, and Asia. It also returns for extended seasons every year to Edinburgh Fringe, Adelaide Fringe, and Melbourne International Comedy Festival, and has an ongoing residency in London’s West End.
Having recently sold its millionth ticket, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
- ‘Absolute genius!’ ★★★★★ The Break A Leggers, London West End - ‘Deliciously entertaining’ ★★★★★ What’s on London - 'For a good dinner and an even better show – this one is a no-brainer! It is a fantastic concept executed to perfection, and we can’t recommend this enough. It is two straight hours of side-splitting laughter guaranteed.' ★★★★★ Scottish Field, Edinburgh Fringe 2019 - ‘Immersive theatre at its startling best’ ★★★★★ Best of Theatre, London West End 2019 - ‘Fantastic!’ ★★★★★ What’s on Stage - ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ ★★★★★ The Daily Telegraph
Tickets for this event cannot be refunded, exchanged or transferred in any way unless the event has been cancelled or rescheduled.
Other ticket options for this event
More events at this venue
This event is over 18s
You may be required to show ID
(Drivers licence, Garda / PSNI ID or Passport)
Right Of Admission is Reserved
Get Directions to Venue
Ticket OptionsTickets are sold on a first come first served basis.
Please note there is a maximum order of 10 tickets per person.
Events by Category
- All Events
- Celebrity Appearance
- Family Entertainment
Last Minute Tickets
- Students little XMAS - Factory Venue, A.A.A Ticket
- Paddy Casey - The Smugglers Rest, Clogherhead
- John Gibbons Factory Venue, Waterford
- Elvis Tribute - Ciarán Houlihan- The Barrel Venue Drogheda
- Michael Smith & Ian White Darts Exhibition - Imperial Hotel, Dundalk
- Michael Smith & Ian White Darts Exhibition - Imperial Hotel, Dundalk (VIIP TICKET)